༄།། ན་མ: ན་བ་ན་བ་ཏཱི་ནཱཾ། ཏ་ཐཱ་ག་ཏ་གཾ་གཱ་ནཾ་དཱི་བཱ་ལུ་ཀཱ་ནཾ། ཀོ་ཊི་ནི་ཡུ་ཏ་ཤ་ཏ་ས་ཧ་སྲཱཎཱ། ཨོཾ་བོ་བོ་རི། ཙ་རི་ཎི་ཙ་རི། མོ་རི་གོ་ལི་ཙ་ལ་བཱ་རི་སྭཱཧཱ།།
NAMA NAWA NAWA TEENAN THATHAAGATA GANGA NAM DIVA LUKAA NAN / KOTINI YUTA SHATA SAHA SRAA NAN / OM VOVORI / TSARI NI TSARI / MORI GOLI TSALA WAARI SVAHA
(Phonetics by Lama Zopa Rinpoche)
Benefits of reciting this mantra as per scriptures
· Anyone who talks to a person who has recited this mantra, his or her five uninterrupted negative karmas is purified. (The five uninterrupted negative karmas are killing one’s father, killing one’s mother, drawing blood from a Buddha, killing an Arhat, and causing disunity among the Sangha. Even these very heavy negative karmas that cause one to suffer for the life span of one eon in the lowest hot hell realm get purified. Therefore, there is no question that the ten non-virtuous actions – the everyday negative karmas like gossiping, covetousness, and so forth – get purified).
· Just hearing the voice of a person who has recited this mantra, being touched by their shadow, or touching that person’s body purifies negative karmas collected in past lives.
· If you recite this mantra, you won’t be harmed by spirit possession, poisons, or by the elements (fire, water, air, and earth).
· All the Buddhas will protect you and guide you and all the devas and those who are living in samaya will support you. (Living in Samaya means Dhrama Protector. Deities or high lamas have put these protectors under pledge not to harm others and to help those who are practicing Dharma).
· Black magic mantras and rituals won’t harm you. Black Magic means using certain substances to harm others.
· If this mantra is put inside a stupa then any being, including evil transmigratory beings who sees the stupa, hears of the stupa, touches the stupa, or who is touched by dust or wind that comes from this stupa, will be free from all negative karmas. They will be born in the realms of happy transmigratory beings and they won’t be reborn in the lower realms. (Evil transmigratory means beings are animals, pretas, and hell beings, who have fallen into the lower realms through having committed negative actions. Happy transmigratory beings are humans or devas, who have gained rebirth in the upper realms through positive actions).
Teachings on Zung of the Completely Pure Stainless Light, and Mantra Taught By Buddha Droden Gyälwa Chhö from Lama Zopa Rinpoche to Venerable Matthew Tenzin, Kachoe Dechen Ling, February, 2005.
Reference: fpmt .org