The benefits of chanting mantras include 8 ordinary achievements, 6 resources, 4 motivation and eight special achievements. Of course, the greatest achievement is the achievement of the Buddha level.
Eight ordinary achievements
The eight ordinary accomplishments or siddhis ( ཐུན་མོང་གི་དངོས་གྲུབ་བརྒྱད་) are,
1. The siddhi of celestial realm is the ability to dwell in celestial realms while still alive.
2. The siddhi of the sword (རལ་གྲིའི་དངོས་གྲུབ) is the ability to overcome any hostile army.
3. The siddhi of the pill (རིལ་བུ) is the ability to become invisible by blessing pills and holding them in your hand;
4. With the siddhi of fleet-footedness (རྐང་མགྱོགས), by wearing boots you have blessed, you can walk around a lake in an instant;
5. With the vase siddhi you can create a vessel that makes anything you put inside it, food or money for example, inexhaustible.
6. The siddhi of yaksha is the power to make yakshas your servants. They then follow your orders and accomplish the work of a million people in a single night.
7. The siddhi of the elixir gives you a lifespan as long as the sun and the moon, the strength of an elephant, the beauty of a lotus, and makes you feel as light as cotton wool whenever you get up from your seat.
8. With the siddhi of the balm of magic sight (མིག་སྨན) you can see things beneath the earth, such as treasures and so on when you apply balm to your eyes.
· Long life
· Large Merit
· Beautiful appearance, adding influence
· Respect and favor others
· Large number of friends
· Everyone who sees you will treat you, as a parent, love you, care about you and honor you.
· People will treat you as a Guru with respect.
· Everyone will see in you a powerful man like the king, will test your reverence, will not treat you rough or harm you.
· Everyone will see in you a friend and treat you politely.
You will gain the ability to destroy all the negative forces of hostile creatures that want to hurt you. When they saw you, they will be afraid to be around you. You will gain the ability to cast them out. You will find the power to destroy them is not out of hatred, but out of compassion. You can give them orders.
Eight intermediate achievements
· Tear doctor's eyes: the ability to see the treasures through the earth
· Runner (kangyok): the ability of lightning move
· Sword of Wisdom: the ability to fly
· Ability to move under the earth without harm to their physical body
· Finding drugs, bestowing magical abilities
· Ability to move in the Pure Land, measurement and Dacian Dakini
· Chulen: the ability to absorb the essence of the four elements. Some gurus do not eat because they are eating the essence of the elements, while maintaining health, strength and vigor
· Achieve Buddhahood for the benefit of all sentient beings
Recite with great faith.