Dzi are priceless and should never be sold. The protection that Dzi give to the wearer is immense and that is the very reason why that is sought after. People don't mind paying huge price to own it and receive continuous blessing from it.
People wonder why some people part off money in millions to buy this. There is a Reason!!
Dzi stones are said to do a number of things. Some protect its wearer from negative energies or accidents; some attract wealth or wisdom, while others might bring you love and happiness.
The benefits of the Dzi are given below and think twice if you have one and planing to sale.
1. One-Eyed Dzi The bead of Light; enabled better thinking process and improved wisdoms.
2. Double-Eyed Dzi Enabled harmony between husband and wife, build a happy family, successful career and good relationship with others.
3. Three-Eyed Dzi represents the three stars of luck: happiness, honor and longevity. It is the bead of wealth and health to bring continuous fortunes. Also known as the God of Wealth (Zambala) in esoteric doctrine.
4. Four-Eyed Dzi Represents Avalokiteśvara,Mañjuśrī, Ksitigarbha, and Samantabhadra; the four great Bodhisattvas, scattering and destroying all hindrances for the wearer.
5. Five-Eyed Dzi Blessing by Kuvera, the god of wealth, for continuous fortunes and longevity, perfect and good luck, endless of happiness.
6. Six-Eyed Dzi Restores the physiological functions of the viscera and bodily strength, release from the suffering of the six ways of sentient existence (Samsara), to remove (by magic, prayer, incantation) impending ill fortune, represents increment of fortunes.
7. Seven-Eyed Dzi Perfection in every aspect of life: good fate, good name, career, fortune, health, long life and marriage.
8. Eight-Eyed Dzi Doing well and complete in everything, venerable and wealthy, protected by Eight Auspicious Signs. Avoids influences by the eight groups of demon-followers and enter the eightfold noble path.
9. Nine-Eyed Dzi Accumulation of meritorious virtue, increases compassionate, separates from suffering and obtains happiness, escapes from the human world of woes and finds salvation, resplendent authorities and gains advantages.
10. Ten-Eyed Dzi Removes all karmic hindrances, increases respect-inspiring virtue, live a joyful life and perfect in every way.
11. Eleven-Eyed Dzi Represents the five Dhyani Buddhas and the Brilliant Mantra of Six Words, accumulates blessedness and wisdoms and dispels calamities.
12. Twelve-Eyed Dzi Represents the twelve divine generals mentioned in the sutra of Medicine Buddha (Bhaisajya); accumulation of honor, power and influence.
13. Thirteen-Eyed Dzi Represents the five Dhyani Buddhas and Eight Auspicious Signs; the body and mind always at ease, unafraid and march forward courageously to achieve the highest level of the conduct.
14. Fifteen-Eyed Dzi Represents the Seven Treasures and the Eight Dharmas, aids and blesses by Devas to achieve all wishes.
15. Twenty One-Eyed Dzi Increases the power of Buddha-truth, achieves all one’s wishes, integrated with the nature and reaches the highest Poetic level, the Mahayana.
One thing to remember concerning these curious little stones is this, a Dzi stone may repel things, but it also can store them. When a negativism comes at you, your stone may block it or absorb it. They can also give very positive energies to you, while absorbing a bit of your energy in the process. In other words, a bit of them goes into you and a bit of you will go into them.
The downside to this is that if you are not the original possessor of the stone, you may get slapped with some of the first owner’s bad karma.
The way to prevent this from happening is to "cleanse" your Dzi stone when you get it. This will release all of that stored up nastiness, and will allow you to introduce yourself to your Dzi stone, and form a fresh spiritual bond.
Dzi beads are of supernatural origins.
Fortunate Bhutanese owner put on the Dzi during Tshechu and big festivals.