Relationships between animals can be favourable or unfavorable. If one is married with the unfavorable animal sign, it has an implication over the period of time. Frequent quarreling, poor state of finance, divorce etc. are some of the causes of unmatched animal sign. Here astrology plays some roles if referred or sought advice from an astrologer.
|( Courtesy: Karen Lim and her husband at their wedding ceremony in Bhutan. PHOTO: SCREENGRAB FROM YOUTUBE) |
This relationship is not limited to marriage only it can be applied even for the selection of friends, selection of business partners etc. It even describes relation between relatives.
There are seven categories of relationships and let me list down:
1. Identical signs are known as Rang Kek, the sign is then its own obstruction. Must be avoided.
2. Neighboring Signs is known as Ne Dra (Close enemy), their relationship is called Disease and enemy
3. Here you have to refer to third animal sign from your animal sign. The relationship of sign in 3rd Position, is called Tche drel (Dispersion) or scattering which is natural.
4. The relationship of sign in 4th position from your animal sign is referred here which is known as She Shey. The relation of this sign is enemy leading to illness and must be avoided.
5. Sign in 5th position from your animal sign is called Nga Thun (Five combination). This is the sign what you should be looking for an excellent relationship. This relationship is called three in harmony.
6. Sign in 6th position from your animal sign is called Druk Dre (Six combination), the relationship is called fruit of the Sixth which is also good.
7. Sign in 7th Position from your animal sign is the worst relation which is known as Dun Zur. The relation is called the angle of the seven, and must be avoided all account.
l hope you must have now known the good and bad signs.